When visiting our website, statistical analyses may be made of your surfing behaviour. When using this website, various data is collected that could potentially be used to identify your personal details. This happens primarily using cookies and analytics.
- Data provided is only stored temporarily in regards to browser type, browser version, operating system, URL of origin, and time of the query.
- The data is pseudonymised for analysis, meaning particularly that shortened IP-addresses are saved.
- No personally identifiable information is attributed.
- The data is deleted 9 weeks after the last contact at the latest.
You can contact the data protection officer at:
You have the following rights in regards to your personal data:
- Right of access by the data subject (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure, “Right to be forgotten“ (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
- Right to object to processing of data (Art. 21 GDPR)
In addition, you have the right to complain at a data protection authority about the processing of your data through us.
As long as the data processing is in accordance to Article 6, paragraph 1, phrase 1, letter a) or to Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your approval at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing that occurred due to the approval until the time of withdrawal.
Responsible legal person according to Article 4, paragraph 7, EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, is
MARMAS – Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsforschung mbH
Plittersdorfer Straße 106
Ph: +49 (0) 228 364822
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.